This year mom and dad asked if we all wanted to go - I was really excited it had been quite a while since we had been there! Junior came with we had a blast! We rode the hay rack ride reminiscing about the "old days" and just laughing together. No pumpkins this year though.
OH MY WORD!! CREEPY ANIMAL! we were walking through the "petting zoo" (all the animals run from you unless you have treats) and I saw this huge camel! So i decide you know what- he is worth my 25 cents and I get some treats. Well me being the smart girl that I am decide to surpass the nifty bowl they tell you to put the food in and just let the big ol' guy eat out of my hand. This picture is NOT posed folks- I was just that scared, and Katelin's camera skills- that fast! I thought I was going to lose my hand!! The scare and a handful of slobber later- I was just fine...until.... 
Katelin decides she is going to do the same! Her picture not posed either-- scarier than it looks for sure!!
Oh and-- nice to know Jordan and Junior are so concerned?? They are in their own world in this one!
After this event we decided we were going to once again defy all odds and go through the children's...I repeat CHILDREN'S haunted house. It was PRICELESS! Mom and Katelin might as well have rode through on piggy back they were so terrified! mom actually jumped, screamed, and managed to rip the bottom of my pants she got so scared. Thanks to Junior hitting the walls to scare them- as if they needed that!

Junior also loved that he found a stand that sold the huge turkey legs so we got one to share...Yummy!
It was so much fun I'm glad we decided to go.
After all you are only as old as you act! :)
After all you are only as old as you act! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment