Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Many Layers of Me


Layer One
Name: Lindsay Marie Jensen
Birthday: January 22, 1984
Eye Color: depends on my mood, sometimes green, other times blue
Hair Color: Well that depends on the day haha
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Innie or Outie: Innie
Layer Two
Your Heritage: good question
The Shoes You Wore Today: black UGG boots
Your Hair: Long, sometimes up/down, sometimes curly/straight
Your Weakness: not telling :)
Your Fears: lots but -- scary movies is one
Your Perfect Pizza: supreme with ranch!

Layer Three
Your Most Overused Phrase on IM: haha
Your First Waking Thoughts: Already??
The First Feature You Notice in the Opposite Sex: smile, lips, or eyes- it's a toss up
Your Bedtime: around 7:30 am when I work
Your Greatest Fear: Death in my family
Your Greatest Accomplishment: I have worked hard for the things I want in life- hard work pays off!!

Layer Four
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Both-- hello they are shoes!
Chocolate or Vanilla: both

Layer Five
Smoke: I love watching it if it pertains to a camp fire! :)
Curse: me?? uhhh.....
Sing: In the car like a champ!!
Have a Crush: One that I can't quit absolutely! :)
Who Are They: Duh anyone who knows me knows- Junior!
Do You Think You’ve Been in Love: I am yes
Want to Go to College: I have and would love to go back
Believe in Yourself: Sometimes
Type with Your Fingers on the Right Keys: Yeah it drives me crazy when people search with one finger!
Think You’re Attractive: Depends on the day and the moment
Think You’re a Health Freak: I can be at times- I wish it was ALL the time
Get Along with Your Parents: Yeah they are awesome-much better now that I don't live with them!

Layer Six
In the Past Month, Did You…
Make Out: Kinda ;)
Go on a Date: Yeah
Eat Sushi: Ick!
Made Homemade Cookies: Nope- ate some though!
Been in Love: yep!
Gone Skinny Dipping: Nope
Dyed Your Hair: uh yes- how many times?? haha

Layer Seven
Age You Hope to be Married: As soon as Possible!! haha
Describe Your Dream Wedding: LOTS of culture and well planned with my family and friends
How Do You Want to Die: Well lived
What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up: A fun mom/wife that loves life and does hair haha
Where Would You Most Like to Visit: NIUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment